LifeQube is an Information Technology Division of LifeSense Group that delivers first world healthcare technologies in the Developing World effectively and consistently at a low cost, enabling healthcare provision and information to become an inclusive part of economic growth encompassing various aspects of healthcare such as Primary Healthcare and Chronic Disease Management.
LifeQube believes that by improving healthcare and utility services through Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) and more importantly through use of cellular technology, the field of Mobile Healthcare (mHealth) represents a viable method to deliver and manage healthcare services in underserviced and unreachable rural areas and is thus a method for making healthcare more accessible, affordable and effective across the developing world
Of the many E.H.R based projects implemented by LifeQube, the implementation of a mobile basic electronic health record data (E.H.R) collection platform throughout a healthcare network within an emerging market would yield (but not limited to) the following advantages:
- Reducing the dependence on paper based clinic management documents and thus manual data reporting
- Development of more accurate historical patient centric data
- Enable more professional internal M&E and management of operations and the proper distribution and management of pharmaceutical grade products
- Allows for the migration to a real-time globally distributed output-based results management available via the internet to donors, investors and more importantly, the local health authorities.
- Provides accurate surveillance based medical information and epidemiological data to the Health Department
- Allow for the Healthcare Network Model to operate within both the public and private healthcare domains efficiently
- Lay the groundwork to implement other innovations to the Healthcare network such as a prepaid health scheme (Micro-Healthcare Insurance)
- Allows for and Healthcare to easily integrate on a data level with the various health ministry’s, donor funders and 3rd party applications in order to accurately disseminate relevant real time information
LifeQube also believes by extending the Mobile E.H.R data collection platform with a robust Integration Engine, allows for:
- Integration into existing legacy systems
- Interoperability with existing investments by customers
- Flexibile data messaging standards and protocols
- Interoperability with mutiple Coding Systems such as ICD10 and SMOMED-CT